We have so many organizations doing great work to pass on your gently-used items. Donating locally is always a great idea so take a minute to find out what the needs are in your community & how your things can be put to good use!
- The Clothes Closet -Northfield, MN
- The Used-A-Bit Shoppe -Northfield, MN
- Bridging– Bloomington, Roseville, MN
- Arc’s Value Village -St. Paul, Richfield, Brooklyn Center, New Hope
- Goodwill- Burnsville, Rochester, Faribault, MN
- Salvation Army- Burnsville, Faribault, MN
Keep in Mind when clearing out
- Your local Food Shelf
- Lions Club International Eyeglass Recycling Program
- PaintCare locations -Ace Hardware, Hirshfields, Sherwin-Williams
- Cellphone, MP3 players, and ink cartridge donation boxes at Target & Ikea
- Plastic bag recycling at local grocery stores.
Rice County Recycling Center -507-332-6833
Dakota County –The Recycling Zone -651-905-4520
I work hard to keep as much as we can from heading to the landfill! And for a small fee I can take your items & pass them on to the location that can best re-use or recycle them!